We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel an onion and finely chop it. Peel the garlic. Cut the celery stalk as small as possible.
Put a tablespoon of oil in a pot and heat the onion, garlic and celery.
After a few minutes we put the diced pepper and the diced carrots as well.
When these vegetables have hardened, add the tomatoes with the canned juice, chickpeas, 2 cups water and salt, pepper to taste.
When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and add the diced sweet potato.
Cover the pot and let it boil for another 10 minutes until the potato is also cooked.
Good appetite !
1 chicken breast
2-3 potatoes suitable for large
1 leek thread
1 small onion
1 small bunch of fresh (or dried) tarragon
1 small celery
2-4 tablespoons sour cream
1-2 small tomatoes
Peel a squash, grate it and chop it in a tablespoon of water and a tablespoon of oil. As soon as they have softened, add the diced chicken breast, add a little salt and pepper, cook the chicken breast, then quench with hot water or meat soup.
Boil on low heat for about 40 minutes.
After all the ingredients have boiled, beat the egg with the cream in a bowl. Put the soup over the pot and pour everything into the pot. Extinguish the fire and add fresh or dried greens.
Potato soup with whipped milk it is both a healthy and full meal. Here are the ingredients you need to prepare four servings of mashed potato soup:
Potato soup with whipped milk cooks in just 40 minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare four servings mashed potatoes with whipped milk:
1. Peel all the ingredients and cut into pieces suitable for the soup.
2. Boil celery, parsnips, carrots, parsley in a pot of water and salt, and when they are almost cooked, add the diced potatoes.
3. In the last 2-3 minutes on the fire add the whipped milk, salt and pepper.
Potato soup with whipped milk serve hot, with chopped dill on top, in each plate. Potato soup with whipped milk it can be both the ideal lunch and dinner for your child.
How to make fasting bean soup
Fasting bean soup is a very good source of protein and is also very filling. Nourishing and tasty, it is ideal for cold days, when you need something good and warm.
- 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- a can of chopped tomatoes
- freshly chopped parsley.
Method of preparation:
1. Leave the beans in water overnight. The next day, it is boiled in that water. Until it starts to boil, prepare another pot of water and bring it to the boil. When the beans boil, move it to the other pot with hot water. Repeat the procedure one more time.
2. When you put the beans in the third water, let it boil until it becomes tender. Depending on the type of bean, it may boil faster or slower, so it's a good idea to check it out. Tip: do not add salt now, because it strengthens the beans.
3. While the beans are boiling, put the hardened onions in a pan. When it becomes translucent, add the carrots, parsnips and celery (all sliced) and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. When they penetrate, you can add them over the beans that have boiled and are tender. Turn the heat a little lower and let the soup simmer for 40-50 minutes, after you match everything to taste.
4. Towards the end of the 40-50 minutes, put the tomatoes in a pan, over low heat, with a little sugar. Let them drop a little, then add them to the soup, along with the freshly chopped parsley. Mix well and let the soup boil for another 10-15 minutes.
Try this simple recipe fasting bean soup and enjoy the taste that sends you back to childhood, when your grandmother made you the best food!